Sometime around 1890 this two story, frame house was constructed in the village of Conicville. At the same time a long one-story workshop was built just to the south of the house.
Both were owned by Anthony Miller, a local blacksmith. He lived in the house and practiced his trade here through the 1940s. Today the shop is used for storage and the house is a private residence.